OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hen squealer?

Started by yellowacorns, February 13, 2011, 09:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Shotgun

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 13, 2011, 10:29:38 PM
Here is a response from the Primos Forum.. Dont shoot the messenger.

"It works. Sorry but it does. I shot a bird last year and had to sit out till the next week. I went with my dad's friend just to watch. There were birds gobbling and eventually we had a group of a Tom and two hens to the north at about 300 yards. Next thing i know, he hits that call. The tom drops strut and cones running in. Kills him 13 steps. Then we hear a gobble after the shot, and there is another Tom 100 yards to the south running in. All we could do is watch that one. After seeming that, it will be in my vest this year"

SAlly is likely to drop you after a post like that  :TooFunny:

shootumindaface

Quote from: Shotgun on February 13, 2011, 10:36:55 PM

"It works. Sorry but it does. I shot a bird last year and had to sit out till the next week. I went with my dad's friend just to watch. There were birds gobbling and eventually we had a group of a Tom and two hens to the north at about 300 yards. Next thing i know, he hits that call. The tom drops strut and cones running in. Kills him 13 steps. Then we hear a gobble after the shot, and there is another Tom 100 yards to the south running in. All we could do is watch that one. After seeming that, it will be in my vest this year"

SAlly is likely to drop you after a post like that  :TooFunny:
I dunno Shotgun it might be true,  shes been known to squeal ;D

Shotgun

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 13, 2011, 10:41:48 PM
Quote from: Shotgun on February 13, 2011, 10:36:55 PM

SAlly is likely to drop you after a post like that  :TooFunny:
I dunno Shotgun it might be true,  shes a squealer ;D

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :you_rock:

turkey slayer

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 13, 2011, 10:41:48 PM

I dunno Shotgun it might be true,  shes been known to squeal ;D
[/quote] :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

dodger

I had a guy try and sell me one last year in Nashville... He run the call and I run away...

neal

I have a buddy who works at a large sporting good store they sold the heck out of em last year, and he had guys coming in and telling him it worked. That being said send me your money and I'll put it to a much better cause than that piece of junk!!! :TooFunny:
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

ILIKEHEVI-13

I'm surprised they are even making that call again this year.  But I guess they are going to try and sucker every one they can even though it will probably be gone soon.  Get em while their hot!  Before long they will be in the discount isle at WalMart for $1.   :z-guntootsmiley:

chatterbox

I just picked one up. I can't wait to use it this spring! ;D

slave601

You may call up some coyotes that's about it
"thinnin the flock"

chatterbox

Quote from: slave601 on February 14, 2011, 05:45:12 PM
You may call up some coyotes that's about it
I think it's gonna work.

Singlebarrel

njdevilsb

I'm so confident in it that it's going to be the only call in my vest this year.   ;D

CASH

Quote from: chatterbox on February 14, 2011, 05:36:16 PM
I just picked one up. I can't wait to use it this spring! ;D

You really don't want to kill a turkey do you?
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

stinkpickle

Anybody got some penned-up birds to experiment on?  :)