OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hen squealer?

Started by yellowacorns, February 13, 2011, 09:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowacorns

Anyone had an luck with the Hen squealer? 

PANYHunter

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

drum817

It is only a cheesy gimmick.....you will scare off turkeys blowing that thing in the woods.
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Big Timber

unclerick

Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

Flydown

turkey slayer

chrisun

John 3:16
Guns have 2 enemies.....rust and politicians.

yellowacorns

LOL  dont hold back! gessh what a timid bunch!
Thanks for the reply

drum817

Quote from: yellowacorns on February 13, 2011, 10:16:45 PM
LOL  dont hold back! gessh what a timid bunch!
Thanks for the reply

Pretty opinonated crowd HUH ?? :TooFunny: :TooFunny: .....that thing is really a gimmick don't waste your money.  I'm sure A LOT of hunters got taken by it.
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Crutch

Hey buddy, I turned red for you when I saw the Thread and the author.   Figured you had seen this subject already so I never mentioned it.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

hookedspur

are you all telling me I wasted 15$ ?
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

shootumindaface

Here is a response from the Primos Forum.. Dont shoot the messenger.

"It works. Sorry but it does. I shot a bird last year and had to sit out till the next week. I went with my dad's friend just to watch. There were birds gobbling and eventually we had a group of a Tom and two hens to the north at about 300 yards. Next thing i know, he hits that call. The tom drops strut and cones running in. Kills him 13 steps. Then we hear a gobble after the shot, and there is another Tom 100 yards to the south running in. All we could do is watch that one. After seeming that, it will be in my vest this year"