OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Fastfire 3 Metal Guard

Started by lvetgas, January 25, 2023, 09:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lvetgas

I have a metal guard for my Fastfire 3 that I bought years ago.  They were actually blemished mounts and I wish I had bought two guards. The only guard that I can find now has a picatinny mount like the picture I included.  I need something that will mount directly to a flat mount such as a speedbead on my shotgun. 

Any suggestions?

Uncle Tom

Ivetgas, what shotgun you mounting the sight on? Sumtoy Customs has what you need for red dot sights. Contact William and he will help you. I have a Burris Fastfire 3 on a 870 that I got from him. He also has mounts for the Stevens 301 which works perfect.

Greg Massey

Warbird turkey calls makes a protector mount for the FF3 .. he goes by gobbler74 on the forum... I bought one of his protector for my FF3 ... look him up on the internet and look under misc and you will see the mount with the longer screws .... awesome protector .... He has been making this mount for several years ... Some people complain because it's a 2 screw mount, but I've never had a problem with it moving etc... sure i guess if you hit with a hammer anything is possible..

Ridge Rooster

I have several, are you sure there is not a small screw in center of protector that you can remove and separate protector from picatinny mount?

PM me if interested in one of the protectors I have.

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

WNCTracker

Quote from: Greg Massey on February 02, 2023, 11:39:53 AM
Warbird turkey calls makes a protector mount for the FF3 .. he goes by gobbler74 on the forum... I bought one of his protector for my FF3 ... look him up on the internet and look under misc and you will see the mount with the longer screws .... awesome protector .... He has been making this mount for several years ... Some people complain because it's a 2 screw mount, but I've never had a problem with it moving etc... sure i guess if you hit with a hammer anything is possible..
This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk