OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Steve Mann Tulip over Yellow ceder

Started by Sim1982, January 21, 2023, 05:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim1982

Got this Gem in the mail today it sounds as good as it looks Steve is as good as they come for agreeing to do this build for me I couldn't be happier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

packmule

You're sure getting a lot of mileage, and fine boxes out of that tulipwood. Great work by Steve there!

turkey stew

Congrats on a mighty fine caller from Steve! Love your tulipwood!

3bailey3

Greg Massey

Awesome box call from Steve.... he's a fine gentleman

mountainhunter1

Real nice call from a very nice man who knows how to build a killing call.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Yoder409

Great call from a great guy !!!!

CONGRATS !!!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Notsoyoungturk

Beautiful box from a great call maker.  Congratulations!
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Sim1982

Thanks guys I have some more tulip combos coming can't wait to see how they turn out. If there is any call makers on here who builds box calls and wants to be apart of this collection let me know I will gladly send you the tulip to do it.

dustyroads

How do the tulip boxes play?  Raspy.. clean and nasaly??

Sir-diealot

Nice call, I have to get one of his eventually.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sim1982

Quote from: dustyroads on January 22, 2023, 08:14:45 PM
How do the tulip boxes play?  Raspy.. clean and nasaly??
they have a clear front with amazing rasp at the end I've yet to get one that wasn't full of turkey but it all depends on what you pair it with the softer woods you get a more deeper nasally sound the harder woods you get that more clear break with the perfect amount of rasp on the back end

Beards and Hooks

Great looking box

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk