Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Call I Won Zero Game Calls (Soundfile Added)

Started by Sir-diealot, January 13, 2023, 04:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Won this call on a waffle page on Facebroke this week, it is Tulipwood and stoned aluminum over glass and matching striker. First time I have had a call with stoned aluminum, sounds pretty good.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

turkey stew

Congrats on a fine looking caller.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: M,Yingling on January 13, 2023, 05:25:41 PM
Good lookin call Congrats

Thanks. Is stoned aluminum always easy to play?

Quote from: turkey stew on January 13, 2023, 05:53:01 PM
Congrats on a fine looking caller.
Thanks.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

bbcoach

Great looking call.  Stoned aluminum creates a GREAT sounding turkey call, in my opinion.  Darrin Dawkins makes a Good One.

3bailey3

Sir-diealot

Quote from: bbcoach on January 13, 2023, 08:46:00 PM
Great looking call.  Stoned aluminum creates a GREAT sounding turkey call, in my opinion.  Darrin Dawkins makes a Good One.
Thanks thanks for the information.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

John Koenig:

mountainhunter1

Quote from: Sir-diealot on January 13, 2023, 04:00:55 PM
Won this call on a waffle page on Facebroke this week, it is Tulipwood and stoned aluminum over glass and matching striker. First time I have had a call with stoned aluminum, sounds pretty good.

That is a beauty. You hit the jackpot with that call Steve. Glad it was you who got it. Post us a sound file at some point once you get comfortable with it.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Beards and Hooks

Quote from: bbcoach on January 13, 2023, 08:46:00 PM
Picked up my very first from him at Unicoi, great looking pot Steve!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: mountainhunter1 on January 14, 2023, 11:42:08 AM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on January 13, 2023, 04:00:55 PM

That is a beauty. You hit the jackpot with that call Steve. Glad it was you who got it. Post us a sound file at some point once you get comfortable with it.
Will when I am able, I have been pretty sick for the last week and am only going out when I have to.

John Koenig:

GregGwaltney

Tulipwood & Stoned Aluminum should make a nice one, congrats.
gwaltneygamecalls.com

2024 S.E. Comp-1st Place & Best in Class Trumpet
2024 Grand Nat'l-1st Air Operated Trumpet
2024 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2023 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2023 S.E. Comp-3rd Place Trumpet
2022 Grand Nat'l-5th Air Operated Trumpet
2021 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2021 Grand Nat'l-5th Air Operated Trumpet
2019 Grand Nat'l-3rd Air Operated Trumpet

Tom007

Good looking call Steve, good luck with it....
"Solo hunter"

rong

They make some really nice and at times very unusual calls right up the road here in Portland, TN. At one time he had an acrylic pot call on the web site where he poured the clear acrylic over Ramen noodles to make the pot. I would have bought it if I wasn't afraid I'd try and eat it.

Sim1982

Sir-diealot

Quote from: rong on January 19, 2023, 06:38:58 PM
They make some really nice and at times very unusual calls right up the road here in Portland, TN. At one time he had an acrylic pot call on the web site where he poured the clear acrylic over Ramen noodles to make the pot. I would have bought it if I wasn't afraid I'd try and eat it.
What flavor was it?

John Koenig: