OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Louisiana hunters

Started by Bwhntr68, January 12, 2023, 11:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bwhntr68

Any Louisiana guys interested in teaming up/sharing knowledge this year? This will be my 2nd season without some kind of lease to hunt and these public swamp birds have drove me crazy. I'm not the most accomplished turkey hunter but I am experienced and just looking to see if any of y'all would be interested in combining forces

runngun

Absolutely, shoot me a pm and we will talk, and see what we can work out..

Have a good one, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

sportier

I would be interested in this as well. I have only been chasing turkeys for a couple years and have yet to shoot one. Any knowledge you can share would be appreciated.

silvestris

Never forget, it is a "One Man Game."
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

coth.chase

I am interested as well.  send me a DM.

BA-IV

Where are y'all located at? And what areas are y'all hunting?

I hunt my lease in Vernon Parish and Kisatchie, Clear Creek and Ft Polk, so if you're close let me know.

Bwhntr68

Quote from: silvestris on March 03, 2023, 01:42:33 AM
Never forget, it is a "One Man Game."
It most definitely can be a one man's game you're right about that, but it can help sometimes to get together and make plans or even make some new hunting buddies, turkey hunting friends are hard to come by in my area!

silvestris

"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

sportier

Quote from: BA-IV on March 04, 2023, 04:03:35 PM
Where are y'all located at? And what areas are y'all hunting?

I hunt my lease in Vernon Parish and Kisatchie, Clear Creek and Ft Polk, so if you're close let me know.
I'm in Ponchatoula. I hunt some in Tangipahoa, and did a little scouting in Kistachie this year, but didn't see much sign.