OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Thank you gift  (Read 876 times)

Offline ClayR089

Thank you gift
« on: January 04, 2023, 01:03:21 PM »
After 26 years with our company, my mentor has decided to leave. He and I always talked to turkey and we vowed to kill one together this spring. He has meant a lot to me so I want to do something for him. Thinking of getting him a pot call with his name on it. Which of you great call makers could help me here?  Also willing to heat any other ideas y’all have for this item?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Thank you gift
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2023, 02:27:26 PM »
After 26 years with our company, my mentor has decided to leave. He and I always talked to turkey and we vowed to kill one together this spring. He has meant a lot to me so I want to do something for him. Thinking of getting him a pot call with his name on it. Which of you great call makers could help me here?  Also willing to heat any other ideas y’all have for this item?

Contact: Buster / Larry Halford, Clay Townsend, Mark Cornelius or Kenneth Mullins all of these are on facebook and can probably fix you up with a call etc...

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2023, 04:09:03 PM »

Contact: Buster / Larry Halford, Clay Townsend, Mark Cornelius or Kenneth Mullins all of these are on facebook and can probably fix you up with a call etc...

All GREAT names !!!!

I would add Brian Aliff to that list.

Yep.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Offline sbbow

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2023, 05:45:09 PM »
Scott Ashburn
Mastevt on here

Offline Beards and Hooks

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2023, 07:38:01 PM »
Scott Ashburn
Mastevt on here

Ill second Scott's name, a great call maker and awesome guy. And not does he make a pretty call that sounds !

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Offline PEte_A

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2023, 07:47:53 PM »
Clay T just did a personalized call for my daughter. It looks great, and sounds incredible!

Offline mastevt

• The Boss Gobbler
  • Find me on face book, Scott's Custom Turkey Calls
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2023, 12:21:05 PM »

I have trough calls ready to ship.  I can easily put his name on one for you and put another coat of finish on it with no problem.  be a couple days to ship.