turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tulip longboxes

Started by Sim1982, January 03, 2023, 08:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim1982

Sent Mr Fetters some tulipwood and got these 2 nice boxes. Tulip over holly and tulip over limba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

turkey stew

Congrats on a couple sharp looking longboxes from Ernie.

Greg Massey

Those are some fine looking boxes

greentrout

Remember seeing those when he posted them. I thought to myself then I would be seeing those on OG soon enough! Really like that Holly combo
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

packmule

Wow, beautiful longboxes. I'll bet they are players.

Yoder409

OUTSTANDING !!!!     :drool:

Ernie makes some of the VERY best !!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

sbbow

Those are nice congrats!

mountainhunter1

Very sharp Jamie. Those look great. You are no doubt going to have the best tulipwood call collections in the country when you get done with your current run on the wood. You will need to post some pictures when you kill birds with some of those tulipwood beauties. 
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Sim1982

Quote from: mountainhunter1 on January 04, 2023, 10:12:57 AM
Very sharp Jamie. Those look great. You are no doubt going to have the best tulipwood call collections in the country when you get done with your current run on the wood. You will need to post some pictures when you kill birds with some of those tulipwood beauties.
Yup that's the plan. It's gonna be fun hunting some of these calls they are killers but a lot will stay in the cabinet it's gonna be a cool collection and it's a blast working with these call makers to help build it. I've got a couple real special ones in the works that I'm real excited about

packmule

Quote from: Sim1982 on January 04, 2023, 10:20:53 AM
Quote from: mountainhunter1 on January 04, 2023, 10:12:57 AM
Yup that's the plan. It's gonna be fun hunting some of these calls they are killers but a lot will stay in the cabinet it's gonna be a cool collection and it's a blast working with these call makers to help build it. I've got a couple real special ones in the works that I'm real excited about

Please keep posting photos of the new calls for us!

dustyroads