OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Whoot! New gun day!  (Read 2645 times)

Offline the Ward

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
Re: Whoot! New gun day!
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2023, 11:31:17 AM »
Not yet, been going crazy wanting to get out and try it though! We had some
warm days here, but it was really windy, and I didn't feel like trying to deal with
that in an open field lol. I fixed my target stand, and am going to pick up some more
paper for patterning targets today.I also got some 3.5 #6 grand slams to try.I will certainly post up my results and pics as soon
as I can.
I am also waiting for some better weather to do some shooting. Can't wait. I'm sure you will love it and let us know how she does!
Will do!

Offline the Ward

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2023, 03:40:07 PM »
FINALLY! Got a decent day to shoot the new sx4, it shot dead on with the factory
bead, I am very happy about that. Recoil was o.k. cycled and functioned flawlessly. Shot several chokes and ammo I had on hand, will be posting
in the Winchester section as soon as I do the 10" counts, probably later today or tomorrow
morning. Really liking the gun so far. Thanks Lunghit for putting me on to this gun!

Offline Old Timer

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2023, 06:16:56 PM »
Congratulations! Appears you have a nice one and looking forward to your pattern results. Shooting poa your half way there. Enjoy

Offline the Ward

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2023, 11:50:13 PM »
Congratulations! Appears you have a nice one and looking forward to your pattern results. Shooting poa your half way there. Enjoy
Thanks!