turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Best $100 spent

Started by misfire, February 06, 2011, 05:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

I have spent q few dollars here and there for this addiction. I have several guns, chokes, calls, even a few decoys. But this is by far the BEST $100 I ever spent on turkey hunting. Here in GA we can hunt all day, and by golly, I take advatnage of that quite often. I walk some mountanous terrain at times too. I have a bum left knee, and am getting older every day. This chair has been a life saver for me. Its almost like reclining in the woods. If you guys are gonna be at the NWTF convention in two weeks, stop by and check em out. Very light, easy to carry around, and I use the pack that comes with it to hold rain gear, extra Thermacell, drinks and food.

http://www.cornellhuntinproducts.com/FORMgallery1.htm
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

jbrown

unclerick

Man that looks like it would be comfortable  :icon_thumright:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

chrisun

John 3:16
Guns have 2 enemies.....rust and politicians.

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

misfire

Another advantage with this chair is that you dont NEED a tree to lean against. The chair offers all the support you need

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Jay

All I saw was a picture with no explanation of the product. Basically a chair/backpack combo?

M,Yingling

Looks like cool chair,,, What happen to the days you just pull up a log to take a break or have a seat ,, all these fancy chairs and seats these days  ;D
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

stinkpickle

VAHUNTER

anything that can help you stay longer and add comfort is money well spent  :icon_thumright:
Good things come to those who wait

ghillie

Gobble Lounger on STEROIDS!!!   :begging:

misfire

Quote from: Jay on February 07, 2011, 04:00:40 AM
All I saw was a picture with no explanation of the product. Basically a chair/backpack combo?

Thats about what it is Jay. But it is more than that if you want it too. It can/will replace the need for a vest. And the comfort level is only surpassed by a recliner

www.misfiregamecalls.net

neal

Quote from: misfire on February 07, 2011, 03:23:19 AM
Another advantage with this chair is that you dont NEED a tree to lean against. The chair offers all the support you need

That is awesome!!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Assassin