OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Been a tough grind, but it payed off in the end

Started by Tom007, December 05, 2022, 08:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

JeffC

Growing up hunting Jersey, South, mostly pine barrens, took me 13 years to connect with a buck, between deer clubs and brown and down mentality, there just weren't a lot of deer. Tom, I know North Jersey has a bear and coyote problem besides every square inch being built on, bucks now live in backyards to escape the pressure. Great job finding a buck like that that hasn't been poached! Will you get it mounted? 
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Tom007

Quote from: JeffC on December 07, 2022, 11:47:21 AM
Growing up hunting Jersey, South, mostly pine barrens, took me 13 years to connect with a buck, between deer clubs and brown and down mentality, there just weren't a lot of deer. Tom, I know North Jersey has a bear and coyote problem besides every square inch being built on, bucks now live in backyards to escape the pressure. Great job finding a buck like that that hasn't been poached! Will you get it mounted?

Thanks Jeff, yes he is going on my wall. He surely made the cut, I will always look up at him with respect and remember how lucky I was to harvest him. Those Pine Barrens sure look like nice woods when I travel the parkway!. Be well Jeff...
"Solo hunter"

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Sixes

aclawrence

Awesome. The big woods are tough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Ol timer

Congratulations on a great NJ deer it's been tough alright with EHD the last few seasons you deserved that buck.

Vintage

Tom007

Quote from: Vintage on December 16, 2022, 08:53:11 AM
Nice Buck. Congrats.
Quote from: Ol timer on December 16, 2022, 08:30:04 AM
Congratulations on a great NJ deer it's been tough alright with EHD the last few seasons you deserved that buck.

Appreciate it, thanks so much..
"Solo hunter"

Mabren2

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Beards and Hooks

Nice buck bud.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Tom007

"Solo hunter"