only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Got a few of them set up

Started by Sir-diealot, November 18, 2022, 09:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Quote from: owlhoot on November 29, 2022, 08:14:31 PM
Very Very nice , looks great.
Thank you. I am trying to find a key for the cabinet, did not come with one, I am going to start buying antique key lots after CHRISTmas is over trying to find one, I think I am going to have a lot of keys before it is over.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

M,Yingling

Looks like u got some fine calls there ,, great way display them  :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Sir-diealot

Quote from: M,Yingling on November 30, 2022, 07:21:05 AM
Looks like u got some fine calls there ,, great way display them  :icon_thumright:
Thanks, only reason yours is not in there is because it is sitting next to me along with a  couple of trumpets.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Beards and Hooks

Great looking setup Steven!

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Hoot 000

Nice display Steve ,been looking for a case to put mine in.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Hoot 000 on December 02, 2022, 02:50:29 PM
Nice display Steve ,been looking for a case to put mine in.
From what I have seen here, other turkey sites and Facebroke a case/display is a very personal thing. I would like to get one of those coffee tables that the glass top flips up on to put some calls in but the truth is it would not work in my living room so I am looking for some end tables with the lighted displays to put other calls in. Something like this but with a glass top and not as modern a look.

John Koenig: