turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Poacher Gets Lifetime Hunting Ban in Indiana

Started by deerhunt1988, November 16, 2022, 07:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quavers59

I hope someone watches his activites  during the next Spring Turkey Season because he will always Hunt. He will find a way-- Sad.... Jail Time next time.

captpete

Like mentioned earlier, being banned won't stop him. He didn't worry about the laws/regulations before and won't now. The only thing that will stop is being locked up.

dirtnap

That guy will not stop hunting.  He will just be more careful.

Only thing that will stop him is if he dies or is incarcerated.

Neill_Prater

I don't know the details of the violations committed by this individual, but can guess that there are many others that were aware of his illegal activities but ignored them out of some warped sense of loyalty. Never quite understood that.

If I try to obey the rules, why should I protect someone else who doesn't, even if they are a friend or relative?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

I would say it all depends on how deep his pockets are to keep on doing this regardless of him being caught.  Hopefully he has learned his lesson...

Happy

It's been my experience that those type of people don't change. They are selfish and impulsive. I am pretty confident that given time he will screw things up even worse.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

jhoward11

I live in Indiana, and happy one of our own idiots have been caught. As others have said, most likely keep doing it. Bigger penalties needed! Justice system is not a deterrent anymore. Use to be you stole a horse, you hung till your legs quit kicking. Maybe???