OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: 2022 Veterans Day Giveaway GAME CALLED  (Read 2722 times)

Offline Turkeybutt

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
Re: 2022 Veterans Day Giveaway GAME CALLED
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2022, 09:27:35 AM »
Thanks Steve for all your work on putting this together for us. I appreciate it as I'm sure all the vets do!

Offline Cowboy

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2022, 10:47:54 AM »
Happy Belated Veterans Day to all my fellow Veterans and big thank you to all who support Veterans.  Thank You.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2022, 11:57:12 AM »
Happy Belated Veterans Day to all my fellow Veterans and big thank you to all who support Veterans.  Thank You.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
You're the last to post of those that entered, the scratch box is yours, just contact me with your mailing address please.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2022, 06:46:10 PM »
To those that gave thank you are all very welcome. I am sorry it took a bit to reply to you all but I don't have the greatest eyes and did not want to mess myself up doing the giveaway but replying to each of you as you commented. I hope you understand. It is each of us that did not serve that should be thanking you, you have done so much for each of us and we are very grateful.

I wanted to join the Army stay in for 20 get out, go into chosen profession for another 20 and retire with a double pension but a car accident ruined that idea and all the plans I had. You know the old joke, if you ever want to hear God laugh just tell him your plans.

Thanks to all of you for you service, it's an honor to know each of you.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."