OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2022 Veterans Day Giveaway GAME CALLED

Started by Sir-diealot, November 01, 2022, 12:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beards and Hooks

Thanks Steve and all callmakers, I'm in Us Army 91-94 E4.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Remember you have to post to this thread ahead of time to be eligible.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Turkeybutt

Sir-diealot

Just got back from Trapping, let's call this. please post after me, make sure you do not edit your comment as I will be looking at timestamps to determine who gets to choose in what order. Thank you again to each of you for your service, we all owe you so much. Thank you to everyone that donated to the giveaway as well.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Yelper

Beards and Hooks

redjones

Thanks Again.
Happy Veterans Day.
USMC

Greg
Semper Fi

Turkeybutt

Thanks Steve
Happy Veterans day to all.
U.S. Navy

EZ

Thanks Steve. Winner of my wingbone has contacted me and will be shipped out tomorrow.

Well done and may all our Veterans be honored today!!!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: EZ on November 11, 2022, 02:37:42 PM
Thanks Steve. Winner of my wingbone has contacted me and will be shipped out tomorrow.

Well done and my all our Veterans be honored today!!!
WHo contacted you bud? I have not been contacted for the first choice yet. Okay, sorry yes he contacted me. Sorry, kind of got worried.

John Koenig:

Beards and Hooks

Thanks Steve and the call makers, very nice gesture. Happy Veterans Day All.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Okay the fist four prizes have been selected.
Yelper 12:09:28 PM Chose the call from EZ
Beards and Hooks 12:10:14 PM chose the call from mastevt
redjones 12:30:48 PM Has selected the shortbox from Jeff. 
Turkeybutt has selected the lanyard from sbbow.
WildTigerTrout  at 05:16:06 PM took the call from Guesswho
The prize that remains is the Scratch Box Made by Steve Sandidge wormy-spalted Honey Locust scratch box with a Walnut and a Cedar natural edge striker given by me.

John Koenig:

WildTigerTrout

Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Sir-diealot

The prizes that remain are the call to be made and delivered by Spring from Guesswho or the scratch box from me.

Waiting to hear from WildTigerTrout and that will leave one. Edit: He took the call from Guesswho

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

The prize that remains is the Scratch Box Made by Steve Sandidge wormy-spalted Honey Locust scratch box with a Walnut and a Cedar natural edge striker given by me.

John Koenig: