OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2022 Veterans Day Giveaway GAME CALLED

Started by Sir-diealot, November 01, 2022, 12:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

2022 Veterans Day Giveaway

This is the official thread for veteran and active duty military personnel to sign up for the giveaway.

I will end the giveaway on Veterans Day, first person to post gets their choice of prize. Second person to post will get second choice (Not to be the same thing as first person chose) and so on and so fourth till no prizes remain.

Thank you to each of you that have served or are serving.

The following members and myself have donated for the giveaway. Others may add to it if they wish by contacting me.

Mastevt will make one of his custom calls, we have all seen his work and know what he does. If you choose to have one made with a coin in it please let both Mastevt and myself know as he will be donating the call and I will be paying for the coin.

Guesswho is donating a call to be made and shipped before this spring season.

EZ Wingbone Call

Jeffwhitecustomcalls  Ipe over sycamore short box

sbbow will donate a lanyard of any kind whether it's leather or paracord. These are what he going to do on his lanyard page. Multiple styles shown for reference including styles for each branch of the military

Myself Scratch Box Made by Steve Sandidge wormy-spalted Honey Locust scratch box with a Walnut and a Cedar natural edge striker.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

Nice gesture, thank you to all our veterans, you gave us our freedom......god bless
"Solo hunter"

Yelper

I'm in. Thanks

U. S. Navy 1982-2003

3bailey3

Great job Steve and all who donated call and stuff and thank you to all the Vets!

Cowboy

Sign me up. Thanks for this kind gesture. 

U.S. Army 1988 - 1996. Desert Storm Veteran

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

WildTigerTrout

Thank you so much for the kind gesture. I am in.

U. S. Army Sgt.(E-5)
Infantry(11B20)  1978-1982

FOLLOW ME I AM THE INFANTRY
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

greencop01

I'm in thank you!

USMC Sgt E-5  0381 Mortars: Forward Observer, Artillery, Naval Gunfire, Close Air Support and Mortars    Semper Fi !
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

redjones

Thanks for the offer,sign me up.
USMC 83-87.

Greg
Semper Fi

squidd

kelley91

thanks                                                                                                                                             Sgt E-5 US Army   1966--1969             

mastevt

For those who aren't familiar with my calls, I thought I'd share just a few that I have made for some special Vets.

Turkeybutt

Sir-diealot

Quote from: mastevt on November 03, 2022, 07:23:49 PM
For those who aren't familiar with my calls, I thought I'd share just a few that I have made for some special Vets.

Thanks for posting, we had never really decided what kind you were going to do and I did not want to promise something on your behalf if it was not what you intended and then I got busy with trapping and photography and editing and forgot to get back with you. Completely my fault and I apologize.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

mastevt

Sir Diealtot,  I will make whatever he or she wants.  With reason of coarse.  I'm not gonna do a Howitzer Call.  I don't have a spare shell anyways.  And they just take forever to make.  I have all kinds of very nice stock on hand.  I'm sure whoever gets the build, I can come up with something.  I've got alot of friends in the callmaking arena, that if I don't have something to please the person, I can get something from someone.  Good luck to all!  And thank you for your service!

2eagles

Good on you Sir! One son is a veteran. The other will be around February. He will leave with 6 years active and 16 years in the Army reserves. They aren't members here, but I know both of them would thank you for this give away. It was hard to watch them leave for duty in the desert. My wife and I had many sleepless nights. I thank you!!