OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Veterans day giveaway calls

Started by Beards and Hooks, December 03, 2022, 01:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beards and Hooks

Just wanted to thank Steve (Sirdiesalot) and Scott Ashburn (Mastevt) on here. I chose Scott of Scott's Custom Calls to make me a double sided Crystal/Slate pot for the giveaway and also purchased a Cherry grey slate trough call. The calls are as pretty as any as I have, the finish is amazing. And boy oh boy do they play, won't be my last from him and he's a great guy and fun to talk with, thanks Scott!!

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Glad to hear you got them. He does fine work from all I have seen and heard from members here. Hope to deal with him eventually.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

sbbow

You got some good ones. I have a couple of his trough calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beards and Hooks

For sure fellas great guy and awesome calls.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

WildTigerTrout

I received my cane call in the mail today from Ronnie( Guesswho).  I would like to thank both Ronnie and Steve(Sir-diealot). What a beautiful call and sounds wonderful.  Thank you both very much for your efforts on behalf of myself and my fellow Veterans.  Can't wait to try it in the spring! :happy0064:
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: WildTigerTrout on December 03, 2022, 08:45:37 PM
I received my cane call in the mail today from Ronnie( Guesswho).  I would like to thank both Ronnie and Steve(Sir-diealot). What a beautiful call and sounds wonderful.  Thank you both very much for your efforts on behalf of myself and my fellow Veterans.  Can't wait to try it in the spring! :happy0064:
You're quite welcome, glad I was able to put it together, had to skip it last year because I thought I was going to have to move but hope to make it a yearly thing now, you guys deserve it, thank you for all you have done for us.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."