OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Scratch boxes

Started by SS Calls, September 13, 2022, 09:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SS Calls

Uploaded some scratch boxes to the site. Check them out at https://sscustomcalls.com/scratch-box-calls.html   Thanks for the look!

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

mountainhunter1

Those all look awesome. Some turkey killers right there no doubt! I am very appreciative of Mr. Al and Mr. Josh for their time and help in getting two of those scratchers headed my way. 
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

3bailey3

Beards and Hooks

Look very nice, as always the case and I know they are turkey.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

spurs2bgobblin

Got my sappy all cedar in the mail on Friday and as always it's a killer! Keep up the good work Al and Josh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

outdoors

I was very fortunate to get two scratchers really , really nice very happy thanks
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

SS Calls

Thanks guys! Appreciate the kind comments!

TauntoHawk

My SS with a Holly soundboard with purpleheart striker is my favorite scratcher combo, if I notched it for kills there wouldn't be much wood left. Might talk myself into a back up

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

SS Calls

Quote from: TauntoHawk on September 21, 2022, 10:11:52 AM
My SS with a Holly soundboard with purpleheart striker is my favorite scratcher combo, if I notched it for kills there wouldn't be much wood left. Might talk myself into a back up

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

:TooFunny: Thanks Nate, glad to hear it's working for ya.