OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A Killer from a killer

Started by EZ, August 17, 2022, 11:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

Got this sweet little soft talker from turkey killer Mr. Ralph Snodgrass (Lightning Strikes).
She is sweet and definitely going to send many turkeys to heaven!!!

Sir-diealot

Neat looking call. I would guess it has a deep sound to it? I guess by that I mean what I would call a limb talker or finishing call?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Zobo

Quote from: EZ on August 17, 2022, 11:42:49 AM
Got this sweet little soft talker from turkey killer Mr. Ralph Snodgrass (Lightning Strikes).
She is sweet and definitely going to send many turkeys to heaven!!!

Amen!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

sbbow

Congrats Tony!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

Nice Tony, couple that with your wingbone and they will reduce bag limits in your area......
"Solo hunter"

gonehuntin982

They are awesome calls from the Snozz!!

paboxcall

Been carrying one for many years....just stuffed full with turkey.

Quote from: Tom007 on August 18, 2022, 06:25:03 AM
Nice Tony, couple that with your wingbone and they will reduce bag limits in your area......

No doubt, my Snozz talker pairs perfectly with with the recently acquired EZ Jordan.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

GobbleGitr

Excellent!  You got one from a nice fella

Hoot 000

I have one of his soft talkers,he is a good man for sure .

76chevy

Greg Massey

Good looking soft talker, congrats  :drool:

EZ

Mr. Ralph (SNOZZ) and I will be sharing a table at Unicoi. He will have some of those killer slates along with short and long boxes.
I look for my stomach muscles to be sore from laughing so much!!! Anyone attending please stop by.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

paboxcall

Quote from: EZ on January 10, 2023, 08:10:50 AM
Mr. Ralph (SNOZZ) and I will be sharing a table at Unicoi. He will have some of those killer slates along with short and long boxes.
I look for my stomach muscles to be sore from laughing so much!!! Anyone attending please stop by.

Here's a couple pics of the Snodgrass boxes and his slates that are headed to Unicoi...Tony - that's gonna be an awesome road trip with Ralph, that's for sure!

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

EZ

Lol, yeah Ralph is going to be 81 soon and he said he doesn't care if he ever makes another call. He just wants to hunt.