OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: ATI Scout 28 gauge  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
ATI Scout 28 gauge
« on: August 13, 2022, 05:33:25 PM »
Got a new 28 gauge ATI Scout in the last couple of weeks, it takes the Beretta and Benelli mobil chokes. I called and talked with the guys at Carlson and they sent me 526 choke and it fit into the barrel with no problems. So next is the mossy oak wrap and meadow creek mount and kingslayer green circle dot.....range time after this is all done...

Offline Guskie

Re: ATI Scout 28 gauge
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 09:41:43 PM »
How is the ATI Scout performing?  Im toying with the idea of a 28 gauge and they are prices right. Hope you are enjoying the new gun!

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 12:40:21 AM »
How is the ATI Scout performing?  Im toying with the idea of a 28 gauge and they are prices right. Hope you are enjoying the new gun!
  Haven't taken it to the range, waiting on some stuff to come in for the gun... mount etc...

Offline snoman4

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 07:31:29 PM »
  Haven't taken it to the range, waiting on some stuff to come in for the gun... mount etc...
Any updates on your gun?  I have one coming and am curious how your gun has performed.  Any issues with it?

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2023, 06:52:58 PM »
I have no updates at this time ... i have everything to put it all together, but it's not a priority at present time hopefully soon...