OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Last call out of the shop till October

Started by mastevt, June 24, 2022, 10:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastevt

This is the last one of the orders for awhile.  Having surgery to repair my damaged shoulder.   This one's heading to Arkansas to a good customer.  Thanks for looking.

Green Slate over Aluminum.

https://youtube.com/shorts/zmkqFmioEHQ?feature=share

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

sbbow

Good looking call Scott!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Sim1982

PalmettoRon

Beards and Hooks

Nice looking call good luck with the surgery and speedy recovery!

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Hope all goes well with your surgery ... let us know how your during after surgery ... good luck...

turkey stew

fishr64

Hoping all goes or went well with your surgery!!

Beautiful call as well!

mastevt

Well it's been a little over a week since surgery.   Turns out that I had alot more damage than I expected.   The upper bicep tendon was shredded, and he had to put in an anchor, shortening its length.  From there he ground off all the arthritis,  ground off the collar bone, and repaired the tears in the Labrum and rotator cuff.  Wasn't in alot of pain after surgery until the nerve block wore off, and I wasn't expecting the pain level to be that bad.  It was unreal.  I've got strict orders to not move my arm in any way, and must keep it in the sling.  I've started Physical therapy, and so far it's just been the tech moving my arm back n forth to keep it limbered up.  Got a long road ahead of me.
Thanks, Scott.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Zobo

Best of luck in your recovery. Hang in there, you will heal eventually!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Ranman

Very nice call. Hope your recovery goes well. No matter how you are feeling, please follow doctor's orders.

NCL

Sim1982

Gorgeous pot call and I hope your recovery is going good I've been there and it takes time and patience that's for sure