turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Shout out to Swampfox

Started by Meleagris gallopavo, July 30, 2022, 09:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meleagris gallopavo

After shooting my last turkey this year I noticed my Kingslayer green circle dot was only partially visible.  I noticed that there is a clear, soft lens covering on the rear lens surface that became separated at the bottom.  I pushed it back down in place the best I could, and it made the green circle dot visible again, but it would keep slipping back up and I just didn't like that.  Contacted Swampfox and they told me to send it back in.  Within a week they contacted me and said they were sending me a new replacement.  About a week later I got the new sight.  So if you were wondering about Swampfox's customer service, wonder no longer.  I was completely satisfied and quite a bit pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

HookedonHooks

Glad to hear they stood behind their product. I had heard similar issues of the lens detaching on the micro footprint Sentinel model on some handguns and figured the pressures of a 12 gauge turkey load would exceed those of most handgun calibers and why I opted for a Holosun for my setup this year.

At least they are standing behind their product though, that is great to hear.

Greg Massey

Thanks for sharing.. glad to know ... i have 2 of the Kingslayers .... good customer service goes along way....