turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Devotion Tuesday June 14, 2011

Started by Duke0002, June 16, 2011, 11:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke0002

I apologize for not posting Tuesday's devotion on Tuesday.  We're on vacation and a borrowed computer didn't materialize until today.

"These are they who have come out of the great tribulation;  they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb"  (Rev. 7:14).

It's hard to get a blood stain out of fabric.  You have to treat it with cleansers and enzymes.  Even after several tries, you may still see the stain's outline on the fabric. 

Our blood stains and ruins fabric... but Jesus' blood bleaches out the stain of sin that ruins our life -temporal and eternal!  In St. John's vision of heaven at the end of time, throngs of people surrounded Jesus on His throne, waving palms and acclaiming Him as their victor over evil.  They're dressed in dazzling white robes that have been washed in the blood of the Lamb of God.

What a glorious glimpse this is of our life after Jesus comes to judge the world and take us home with Him.  There we'll stand near his throne with those who in faith carry His name. 

Dear friend, your old, filthy sin-stained garment will have been washed pure with Jesus' blood, poured out
for you on the cross.  It will be evident to all who you really are  -God's "holy one"  eternally redeemed by His blood. 

At this very moment, the Lord allows you by faith to confidently look forward to your life everlasting, because Jesus has washed your sin-stained robe in His holy blood!  What day today is, and what a future you have!    Hold on to Christ Jesus with all your might!

-Dale

Roostem33

Thanks Dale, Washed in the blood of the lamb!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

turkey slayer

pappy

Dale, such a great reading....being washed in anything else just won't cut it! Even the best Tide in the world could never match the cleansing power of the blood of Jesus...are you washed in the blood, Amen!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206