only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Making it right ....

Started by Old Gobbler, July 24, 2022, 06:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey stew

Congrats governor. Nice caller Shannon.

Tyoung

Shannon is straight up badass and I appreciate the fact that he keeps it real for everyone!!

Zobo

Wow, incredible! You have been hooked up!!! 
What an uncommonly generous gesture. Shannon to the rescue...again
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Ranman

Super kind gesture. governor, sorry you had to go through that ordeal. But, it all worked out in the end.

Tom007

Class all the way, congrats governor.........
"Solo hunter"

caneman

Rapscallion Vermilion

Fantastic gesture and gorgeous call. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkeyshooter3

mspaci

I think this is great, Mike

governor

Shannon called me yesterday and we talked about a half an hour about the situation and a LOT about hunting. He seemed as upset about what happened as I and said he wanted to make it right. He's a hunter, a craftsman but at the end of the day he's one stand up guy that doesn't agree with the BS that happened. I am honored to get this call and will hunt it and pass it along to my grandson. After talking to Shannon I hope I can call him a friend.

Old Gobbler

Quote from: governor on July 25, 2022, 02:47:54 PM
Shannon called me yesterday and we talked about a half an hour about the situation and a LOT about hunting. He seemed as upset about what happened as I and said he wanted to make it right. He's a hunter, a craftsman but at the end of the day he's one stand up guy that doesn't agree with the BS that happened. I am honored to get this call and will hunt it and pass it along to my grandson. After talking to Shannon I hope I can call him a friend.
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: thank you for the kind words ..likewise !!!!!
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Brianb3006

Very nice gesture. Good to see this among hunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sbbow

Well done Shannon an congrats governor!

Kygobblergetter

This right here just goes to show how good Shannon really is and also what he has to put up with. Class act Shannon we appreciate you

Cutter

As you can tell by my late response, I don't make it to the push pin forum much, but I do peek in here every so often and it's mainly to see Old Gobbler's push pins. It's great to see someone reach out to right a situation that they didn't even have a part in making go wrong. Much respect, sir! God bless,