turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Storage options for Shannon Kelly Push Pin

Started by Gog1015, July 11, 2022, 10:31:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gog1015

I was curious how everyone is transporting their calls if using a vest and if anyone had ever reached out to Glenda Green to see if she could build a custom storage case for hunting? My thoughts were to put it in an internal deep vest pocket.

HookedonHooks

Shannon said he's working with Yoder on a custom push pin holster in his sturdy leather/wool design. I'm excited to see what they come up with.

capecodmike

I too will be interested to see the storage design.  As I have a Jonathan Payne pushpin (aka "the closer") that is always in my vest.

I am forever thinking that I am going to sit on it or somehow going to bust it.  I hate to break things that are darn near impossible to replace.

So this will be good to see.  If someone ends up with one please post a pic.

Old Gobbler

Quote from: HookedonHooks on July 11, 2022, 10:36:42 AM
Shannon said he's working with Yoder on a custom push pin holster in his sturdy leather/wool design. I'm excited to see what they come up with.
this is fact .. he's gonna get something working with me soon

Thx Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Tom007

Quote from: Old Gobbler on July 11, 2022, 01:34:02 PM

Thx Shannon

Much anticipated on this.....maybe a 2 call option too......looking forward...Here's  my set up so far. Molle makes the 2 call holder on left.
"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

Thx Shannon

Looking forward to working on this with you, brother.  I think I'll be able to come up with a very workable design.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tom007

Quote from: Yoder409 on July 11, 2022, 04:33:29 PM

Thx Shannon

Looking forward to working on this with you, brother.  I think I'll be able to come up with a very workable design.

I am sure it will be a winner! :z-winnersmiley:
"Solo hunter"

paboxcall

Quote from: Tom007 on July 11, 2022, 06:30:21 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on July 11, 2022, 04:33:29 PM

I am sure it will be a winner! :z-winnersmiley:

No doubt Yoder's design will be "tank tough" just like his others   :icon_thumright:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

JeffC

I am in for 1 Don, let me know when to send money!!
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Chuck1443

Tyoung

Chums The Vault Case works pretty well if you want to check it out. Comes in black and camouflage.

Ranman

I keep it in a hard plastic container for storage. Goes in my shirt chest pocket for the hunt. Works out great..

Turkeybutt

Can't wait to see what Shannon and Yoder come up with but I guess I should try to procure a Shannon K call or two first!

Notsoyoungturk

With new push pins coming out soon, is their any update on the storage case?
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Sir-diealot

I am not sure how large they are but might they fit inside one of Glenda Green's pot call or trough call cases?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."