turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Another nice Push pin added to the collection

Started by Tom007, July 05, 2022, 01:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

Push pins are my favorite calls to hunt and collect. Got this unique one today from Tim Bullock (Nobullcustomcalls). It is a real nice call, the clucks are excellent. This is a Walnut body with a ebony push pin. The call has some inlay wood on each side. What makes this call unique is the paddle (striker) is made from Corian. It is a higher pitched call, Tim said the Corian Paddle creates the higher pitch. Tim was great to deal with, another fine option in the push pin arena.
"Solo hunter"

fishr64

3bailey3

JeffC

Congrats on another fine push-pin, "Push-pin Tom". You have some nice ones to judge by, so must be pretty good.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Tom007

Thanks gents, I like "push-pin Tom". Made my day, yes I enjoy them for sure....be safe..
"Solo hunter"

Greg Massey

Beautiful push pin , congrats on your new call

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

spurs2bgobblin

Tim's a great guy and makes some fine calls. The corian is a cool concept. I like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

Tom007

Quote from: spurs2bgobblin on July 06, 2022, 03:00:47 PM
Tim's a great guy and makes some fine calls. The corian is a cool concept. I like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Higher pitch, I like to bring different sounds in on different days....He makes real nice calls of all types..
"Solo hunter"

Tom007

"Solo hunter"