turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Benilli m2 20 gauge performance shop

Started by sippy cup, July 04, 2022, 09:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sippy cup

I been thinking about buying one of these guns does anyone here have one or have pictures of patterns from this gun
beware of longdale legend

SumToy

Just get you a M2.   Put a good choke and tap for sight if needed.   Spend the rest on gas and shells.    With TSS not a lot needs to be did. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Chuck1443

Quote from: SumToy on July 05, 2022, 09:52:45 AM
Just get you a M2.   Put a good choke and tap for sight if needed.   Spend the rest on gas and shells.    With TSS not a lot needs to be did.
Truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuck1443

The youth model is a dream to carry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hootgobbleyelpgobble

Quote from: SumToy on July 05, 2022, 09:52:45 AM
Just get you a "insert any decent 20ga here".   Put a good choke and tap for sight if needed.   Spend the rest on gas and shells.    With TSS not a lot needs to be did.

1 minor edit to the above but I agree with William.

Mathews.1

My buddy got a performance shop one and I just got the M2 and I sure as heck don't see any difference other than the price. I also agree with William

SumToy

I like Rob they order mounts and put some on for customers.  So cant to bad of a guy.    Now that said I think he could sale ICE to a Eskimo  :toothy12:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA