OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Non Resident cost to hunt Turkey in Ga

Started by Old Timer53, July 02, 2022, 07:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Timer53

Folks . I am looking to turkey hunt in Ga next spring on private land.
Will someone tell me what it will cost me as a non resident.
I have read the non resident requirement over and over . l am just confused   !!
Thanks ya'll  for your help

rakkin6

Quote from: Old Timer53 on July 02, 2022, 07:09:03 PM
Folks . I am looking to turkey hunt in Ga next spring on private land.
Will someone tell me what it will cost me as non resident.
I have read the non resident requirement over and over . l am just confused   !!
Thanks ya'll  for your help
$100.00 for the non-resident license and $225.00 for the big game this includes your tags. So a total of $325.00

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Old Timer53

That's what I thought  !!!
Thanks for that "To the point answer" !!
Happy 4th to you and all OG members

rakkin6

Not a Georgia resident myself so I know how to read the regs. I hog hunt there a couple times a year.

Happy 4th to you also

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Paulmyr

You can buy a limited license sold by the time frame you want to hunt. Charged per day. Last year I purchased a 5 days to start with than added days as I needed them. Just don't forget to add the needed days before your current license expires or you'll need to start over. I forget what the pricing is.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

rakkin6

Quote from: Paulmyr on July 03, 2022, 12:11:55 PM
You can buy a limited license sold by the time frame you want to hunt. Charged per day. Last year I purchased a 5 days to start with than added days as I needed them. Just don't forget to add the needed days before your current license expires or you'll need to start over. I forget what the pricing is.
Good point, I usually just buy the season so I can go to fort Benning and kill hogs year round lol.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Roost 1

^^^^^^THIS

HookedonHooks

I believe a paid around $190 this spring to have the appropriate tags for a 3 day hunt as a nonresident.