OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Scammers

Started by Ranman, June 27, 2022, 08:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

I've thrown out about a half a dozen fake accounts like this this year ...they are most likely all the same person , they likely have some basic understanding of turkey calls etc...

In my minds eye ... I try and picture what this individual looks like ..

1) it's probably a" joe dirt" lookalike, there is meth involved... probably knows how to use / familiar with   a crack pipe as good as I know how to use a rem 870

2)a deposed Nigerian prince , who needs your funds for legal assistance ... Please let him regain his rightful throne !

3) some girl named la-dasha who works in a Taco Bell drive thru ...she types old gobbler classified scams on her finger nails that are longer than... any gobblers spurs you could have ever dreamed about ....on a "Obama phone "  probably the reason your Uber eats meal is late

4) someone's ex wife who has felt the burn of all Thier children reaching the age of 18 ...child support has been cut off.. how are they going to make payments on the new Lexus ? Let's rip off turkey hunters !

Regardless of who they are ...don't send money to people you don't know or low post members
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Wvgobbler

Quote from: Old Gobbler on June 28, 2022, 01:53:55 PM
I've thrown out about a half a dozen fake accounts like this this year ...they are most likely all the same person , they likely have some basic understanding of turkey calls etc...

1) it's probably a" joe dirt" lookalike, there is meth involved... probably knows how to use / familiar with   a crack pipe as good as I know how to use a rem 870

2)a deposed Nigerian prince , who needs your funds for legal assistance ... Please let him regain his rightful throne !

3) some girl named la-dasha who works in a Taco Bell drive thru ...she types old gobbler classified scams on her finger nails that are longer than... any gobblers spurs you could have ever dreamed about ....on a "Obama phone "  probably the reason your Uber eats meal is late

4) someone's ex wife who has felt the burn of all Thier children reaching the age of 18 ...child support has been cut off.. how are they going to make payments on the new Lexus ? Let's rip off turkey hunters !

Regardless of who they are ...don't send money to people you don't know or low post members
Lol that's pretty good right there!!! I liked that lol.... Thank you though for getting rid of them no good for nothing fakes.

Jhp148

Same thing sent to me

Spitten and drummen

I hate a liar and a thief. Both go hand in hand and I absolutely despise these types.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

spurs2bgobblin

Quote from: Old Gobbler on June 28, 2022, 01:53:55 PM

Got a good laugh out of this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

dzsmith

I got the same message. It looks he went down the wtb page , and copied everything . He did the same to me about the black Ted peters striker which according to some of Yal doesn't actually exist ... as in he never made a black one. His account will not even accept messages .... Definitely a next level scammer.
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

DBuck90

Same thing happened to me lucky I paid for goods and services and they was not happy about it so refunded me money