Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Kingslayer with green circle dot...will I like it?

Started by Tail Feathers, June 25, 2022, 01:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage

redjones

How is the green in late season dark woods.

Thanks.......Greg
Semper Fi

PalmettoRon

Red dot is easier to pick up in low light settings than a green dot, but I think it's a marginal difference. Additionally both offer a lot of adjustments in brightness. Personally, I've used both and prefer the green dot circle reticle by Holosun.

It's honestly more about personal preference. A red dot is probably inferior to a green dot if you have astigmatism.

West Augusta

I do have astigmatism and agree that green is better.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Big Jeremy

This past season was my first with a Kingslayer green circle/dot. I loved it. I also thought I preferred a red dot til I tried the green, and I won't ever go back to a red dot.

The kingslayer adjusts accurately and easily. It held zero with no problems for me on my 12 ga 870. It's really small and allows you to easily keep both eyes open. Battery can be accessed easily. I have zero complaints. Great little sight that I would highly recommend.

Tail Feathers

Thanks for the advice gentlemen.  Looks like my new 20 gauge will be wearing a Kingslayer green circle dot, with a possibility I'll upgrade to the greendot Justice or Liberty due to the shake awake feature.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!