OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lanyards?

Started by chbarnha, July 07, 2022, 07:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chbarnha

Who are y'all getting lanyards from these days? Looking for a two drop lanyard for my owl/crow combo from Mr Gosey. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

letinmfly

Steve Bryan  sbbow on here
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

LabsRUsII

Steve can make anything  you like even leather ones

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Custom Call Maker
Turkey Calls- Trumpets, Tubes, Pots, Boxes
Duck Calls and whistles
Exotic woods

Greg Massey

Contact Steve Bryan, an awesome guy who makes some fine lanyards ... he can also make it with removable drops and 2 tone color in black / brown combo if you want a 2 tone color. Steve is on Facebook

sbbow

Thank guys I appreciate that !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tarheel

For years I searched for the perfect game call lanyard, then I found some black braided salt water fishing line. A woman in my church does braiding, and I took the spool of braided fishing line to her and asked if she could braid some trumpet lanyards for me. I told her exactly what I wanted, and she agreed to do the braiding. The lanyards were exactly what I wanted and almost indestructible. They are really light, and you can feel the call hanging but you don't feel the weight of the lanyard.....

tap.emtp

Sbbow, love mine! Great gut to deal with also.

Ranger

Can someone please send me Len Yules contact information on a PM?  Would be much appreciated
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

Tarheel

crow

Del Crow "savduck" on here makes a really nice looking and reliable lanyard