turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Pots

Started by zelmo1, July 07, 2022, 08:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

I got a couple really nice bubinga pots ready to glue up guys. I offered them to my team first but have some left. If you are interested, pm me. I can do any sound board and surface you want. I am doing semi customs now, lol. Turning the pots out and finishing them but not gluing them up till someone orders it. That way you get exactly what you want. I will still do some of my favorites ahead, but I like this concept. Pics if you want them. Have a good summer guys. Al

GobbleNut

Al,...Yes, post up some pics.   :icon_thumright:

zelmo1

I will post some pics when I get home tonight. I will need some technical assistance from my wife or kids, lol. I can actually text or email pics. Just converting and moving and changing all the things needed to post here is always "new" to me. I will get some up later.

zelmo1

Here they are. 2 bubinga and a wenge

reflexl

Good looking pots. Do you still have some?

zelmo1

I got those to make up and a bunch I just finished. Those 3 can be any surface .  Can email a list if my dam work computer will sync up

crow

Good looking pot calls, nice work

zelmo1

Thanks, these are available with any surface I have. I don't advertise, just word of mouth. I also do craft fairs with my wife before xmas. Good stocking stuffers ????