Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Man of my Word

Started by zelmo1, June 14, 2022, 01:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

I just shipped the calls to Happy, there is a striker in the box for each of you goats. Nothing fancy just turkey killers, lol. I did put the " whammy " one one of them, Please give that one to crow  :funnyturkey:. He isn't a believer in good faith. Great year guys, and it was fun. We will try again next year. Al

eggshell

zelmo1

No whammy for you eggshell  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

crow

Well thank you just the same, I at least hope my striker is chartreuse

Happy

Many thanks Al.
Gents I believe there are several calls in this package as well as multiple strikers. I will post them up once they arrive and anyone has some youth hunters or up and coming turkey hunters in need of calls I believe we can set a few up. As far as the travel call goes I have Eggshell and Reflexl as candidates to give it the first runs this fall. Once the seasons start up we can start a thread and start keeping a tally of states and gobblers.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

West Augusta

Thanks Zelmo and congrats Happy. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

zelmo1

I love turkey hunting and making calls. It was fun this year and it will be next year as well. Maybe we can even challenge you guys next year. I just need to get my 160 point bird. ????

reflexl

Thanks Zelmo1. I know I give you guys a hard time but its all in fun. I think the travel call idea is awesome. It will be super awesome to beat you turkeys with your own call.  :z-guntootsmiley:

zelmo1

It would be a compliment, but I would rather win  :funnyturkey:

West Augusta

Quote from: zelmo1 on June 15, 2022, 10:52:13 AM
It would be a compliment, but I would rather win  :funnyturkey:

You won't.    :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

But, thanks for the call.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

zelmo1

I'm learning from you guys, fuzzy pics and weighing in grams and measuring in centimeters will up my score next year.  :funnyturkey:

Happy

Hang around us Zelmo and in a few years we will have you the envy of the rest of your team mates. Don't let it get to your head though cause 1 is not enough to rise to the good looking, charismatic, soffisticated, and noligible level of us GOATS.

eggshell

Quote from: zelmo1 on June 16, 2022, 06:44:41 AM
I'm learning from you guys, fuzzy pics and weighing in grams and measuring in centimeters will up my score next year.  :funnyturkey:

It's called wisdom from the ages. If that's not it, then it's just a case of hunted to long, killed too many and put up with too many idiots to give a squat about what anyone else thinks. We are what we are and our biggest goal is to just live long enough and be healthy enough to hunt another season and have fun.

I didn't see in the rules that it was mandatory to use english measurements, aren't metrics optional? It's also says good picture, I thought all our pictures were good. Now Crow's sabattical was a little fuzzy but he shot it in it's natural camo phase...he shoulda waited until it was in strut and more brillant.

randy6471

Thanks Al. Very kind of you!

Happy

Well here they are gentlemen. There is one call missing but I sent Zelmo a check for a call when we were discussing the travel call and I really took a shine to a nice pretty 3" slate that sounds really good to my ear and isn't fussy on strikers either. All sound good though and the glass travel call is definitely gonna get some blood on it courtesy of the GOATS. If any team members has or knows a young kid that is looking for a call pm me and we can fix them up. I think maybe I will send the Second spare around with the glass call and we can pass it around as well and send that one back to gobblenut. Thanks a bunch Zelmo1!