turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Post Spring 2022 Turkey Harvest Survey

Started by TurkeysForTomorrow, June 13, 2022, 03:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurkeysForTomorrow

Head on over to the Turkeys For Tomorrow website and take our 2022 post season survey.

We are interested in information pertaining to turkeys and the tactics hunters use to harvest those birds. Please take some of your time and complete our survey, it should take less than 5 minutes, the last three questions are open ended, but not required. Your responses play a crucial part in determining future research sites and how we can best help the wild turkey. We have received 1500 responses as of today, but are only halfway to our goal of 3,000. If you could help us reach that goal we would appreciate it and a few lucky individuals who fill it out will be selected to receive some TFT Merch.

https://turkeysfortomorrow.org/spring-2022-turkey-survey/

Happy

Done. Just for the record a little notification popped up saying congrats and I was voted the best looking male turkey hunter ever. I tried to screenshot it for proof but was too slow. Everyone will just have to take my word for it.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

JeffC

Filled out all the questions except the one about "delusional crazy old grumpy men", don't think its right to put them in a padded cell, YET, see how they do with the new "jackets" first.   
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Treerooster

Filled out the survey.

Then I clicked on the Join Today tab. Wanted to see what membership all entails and the cost. All I saw was something about an elk hunt raffle and how to buy tickets. Nothing about joining or membership info. Seriously? That's so...so...NWTF.

Guskie

Quote from: Treerooster on June 13, 2022, 07:38:16 PM
Filled out the survey.

Then I clicked on the Join Today tab. Wanted to see what it all entails and the cost. All I saw was something about an elk hunt raffle and to buy tickets where the membership wasn't included. Seriously?

I did the same thing. I would like to join..

sswv

TurkeysForTomorrow

https://turkeysfortomorrow.org/membership-account/membership-levels/

Sorry fellas, it seems like the join today tab on our website has rerouted to the 2022 membership drive tab... which happens to be an elk hunt to keep fundraising relevant to the time of year. Most guys stop thinking about turkeys in May as the focus switches to elk and whitetails. We are very clear in the description that the money raised from that membership drive goes to help wild turkeys, although it be a hunt for a trophy bull. If you have any questions as to our intent as an organization, I remind you that TFT is only 15 Months old and we already done the legwork to fund three research projects as well as others in the pipeline that we hope to announce before spring 2023. We are doing this to make a difference in the states we all hunt, we are all turkey hunters not guys who turkey hunt. I attached the membership only link above and I encourage you all to join, we can't fund projects and implement solutions without turkey hunters supporting us. Thank you for the feedback.

3bailey3

I just filled mine out but  didn't like number 5, public or private land, what if you hunt both? and 18, are they doing research, yes. are they improving  habitat, on some public land and no on some others.

3bailey3

Yall might want to post the survey over on Aldeer, like to see the response over there.

Dtrkyman

Done.   Needed a few alternative options to choose here and there but I get the gist of it.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Treerooster on June 13, 2022, 09:16:06 PM
Quote from: TurkeysForTomorrow on June 13, 2022, 08:32:29 PM

Most guys stop thinking about turkeys in May as the focus switches to elk and whitetails.

Not me. ????
I get picked on for reading about turkey during deer season.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Cowboy

Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 14, 2022, 12:20:04 AM
Quote from: Treerooster on June 13, 2022, 09:16:06 PM
Quote from: TurkeysForTomorrow on June 13, 2022, 08:32:29 PM

Most guys stop thinking about turkeys in May as the focus switches to elk and whitetails.

Not me. ????
I get picked on for reading about turkey during deer season.
Yep. I'm 24/7/365 on turkeys.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Turkeybutt

Done! I hope the information we give them is applied and helps the turkey population.

wchadw

I filled it out and joined. I would be interested in your study about deer corn in MS and mold. Seems like population started down around the time MS passed the law allowing feeders for deer
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk