OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Trumpet displays

Started by Ctate94, June 13, 2022, 01:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranger

"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

Ctate94

Quote from: TurkinTone on June 18, 2022, 04:48:53 PM
Inspired by members of the "Brotherhood of the Trumpet" on this forum, I spent the day constructing this display for my starter collection. Happy Father's Day to me!
Man that's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crow

Quote from: tap.emtp on June 18, 2022, 01:38:08 PM

You might be the first call maker on here from Rhode Island

davisd9

Inspired by members of the "Brotherhood of the Trumpet" on this forum, I spent the day constructing this display for my starter collection. Happy Father's Day to me!

Love the Stowe. Do not see many by Mr. Charlie, you in SC?
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

TurkinTone

Quote from: davisd9 on June 18, 2022, 07:44:56 PM

NW Greenville Co. My first trumpet Charles gave it to me in 2006. Where are you in SC?

davisd9

Quote from: TurkinTone on June 18, 2022, 08:05:19 PM
Quote from: davisd9 on June 18, 2022, 07:44:56 PM

NW Greenville Co. My first trumpet Charles gave it to me in 2006. Where are you in SC?

East Clarendon County
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

tap.emtp

crow

Just messing with you, your display board looked like a loose copy of Tn.

but I like your display and your trumpets are looking sharp

tap.emtp

Lol! It is a copy of Tennessee, thought it would make a cool display. I used to do it when I sold pot calls. Thanks

Greg Massey

Nice horns and displays ...

Ctate94

Thanks all

Terry

Quote from: Boykin Hollow on June 14, 2022, 01:11:09 PM
search for may tom wood works in new york  excellent person to deal with and good craftsmanship
I second this...

outdoornut

Small one

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Ranger

Outdoornut  that looks sharp. Very nice display
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

outdoornut

Quote from: Ranger on June 25, 2022, 07:11:47 PM
Outdoornut  that looks sharp. Very nice display
Thanks, from back when Cornbread and his wife were making shadow boxes.I wish I would have gotten a bigger one.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk