turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lonnie Mabry

Started by wjones15, June 11, 2022, 03:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wjones15

Is he still making calls?  Does anyone have his contact information?

Ranger

Yes hes still making calls. Of course you have to see him in person. Lonnie Mabry. 131 Clayton Trl. Canton, GA. 30114.  really in Waleska
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

Chuck1443

One of you  Georgia boys should get Mr Mabry to teach you . His calls are outstanding. I wished I lived close , I'd ask if he'd train me . Probably, even pay him to teach me .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shatcher

Does Lonnie go to Unicoi?

Ranger

I believe he cruises the show as a patron one day but doesn't set up a table to sell calls. You have to go to his shop
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

mountainhunter1

I was in his shop this week to pick up a call for another hunter on this forum. Mr. Lonnie is 85 years of age and still at it and said he is gathering materials to get to building calls for next spring and should be back up in inventory within three to four months. He makes you come to his shop so that you can try out all of his calls and pick the one that you like. That said, He is a gentleman, and well worth making the visit to his shop.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13