OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Lights Out Ceramic and Slate. (LOWERED PRICE )  (Read 950 times)

Offline 870BkWht

• The Boss Gobbler
  • West Virginia
Lights Out Ceramic and Slate. (LOWERED PRICE )
« on: June 09, 2022, 01:06:08 AM »
I bought both of these calls this past spring.  I hunted them each 1 morning.  I like them both, but Im trying to put together some funds for another project.  Both calls are like new and will come with the original strikers that Wendell paired to them.  Prices shown DOES include the shipping in a flat rate Priority Mail box.  I am selling both of these calls cheaper than what I paid for them because its not turkey season, and everyone wants to get a good deal. 

The slate is Tiger Maple grey slate over glass paired with a Persimmon Striker.  Its a classic henny sounding slate that produces excellent clucks, purrs and nice realistic yelps.  The figure in the wood is beautiful in natural light.  SOLD

The ceramic is made from a piece of cherry burl that was stabilized in a resin and dyed to the color of an old soda bottle.  This basically made the cherry stronger than in its natural state and added to its appeal.  The striker that it came paired with is a Bolivian Rosewood.  This call has a fantastic amount of realism in its ability to play very subtle and soft clucks, purrs, and tree yelps.  Its also versatile enough to get loud and excited with nice yelps with just the right amount of rasp.  It will even kee kee.  It is in my ear a hybrid of a good slate and a glass.  Your hunting buddies probably dont have any calls that look like this one does.  $65 shipped to your door. 

« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 04:34:27 PM by 870BkWht »

Offline 870BkWht

• The Boss Gobbler
  • West Virginia
Re: Lights Out Ceramic and Slate
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 04:33:19 PM »
Lights out maple slate has been sold. 

Ceramic is still available. Price has been dropped to $65 shipped to your door

Offline chbarnha

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
Re: Lights Out Ceramic and Slate. (LOWERED PRICE )
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 12:46:45 PM »
Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak