OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Spring 2022 - 8 for 8

Started by Garrett Trentham, June 06, 2022, 09:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobbleNut

Great pictures and recap.  The smiles tell the story!   :icon_thumright:

Muzzy61

Congrats on a great season
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Tail Feathers

Man you had a great turkey season!  Congrats on all your success. :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

BDeal

Wow very impressive!! You should teach a turkey hunting course. Congratulations!

spurred63

Congrats on an awesome season!

mountainhunter1

Awesome spring no doubt. All of them are good looking turkeys, but those two Rhode Island Toms were some really pretty birds.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Garrett Trentham

Quote from: mountainhunter1 on June 27, 2022, 08:59:54 PM
Awesome spring no doubt. All of them are good looking turkeys, but those two Rhode Island Toms were some really pretty birds.

No doubt. My RI gobbler was by far the most colorful turkey I've ever laid hands on. I saved his fan and if I didn't already have a couple capes at the taxidermist, I would have saved this one as well. Running out of wall space is a good problem to have!

Here's a better view of him.

damn I miss spring.....
"Conservation needs more than lip service... more than professionals. It needs ordinary people with extraordinary desire. "
- Dr. Rex Hancock

www.deltawaterfowl.org

Greg Massey

Awesome, congratulations ... great gobblers

Beards and Hooks

Very impressive, congrats. Awesome memories as well

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Mountainburd

Fantastic season. Thanks for sharing.

mountainhunter1

Quote from: Garrett Trentham on July 05, 2022, 02:40:36 PM
Quote from: mountainhunter1 on June 27, 2022, 08:59:54 PM

No doubt. My RI gobbler was by far the most colorful turkey I've ever laid hands on. I saved his fan and if I didn't already have a couple capes at the taxidermist, I would have saved this one as well. Running out of wall space is a good problem to have!

Here's a better view of him.

I agree, beautiful color spectrum - just a beautiful bird. Thanks for sharing your recent spring journey. You did very well!
damn I miss spring.....
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13