OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: 2022 that’s a wrap  (Read 857 times)

Offline 3seasons

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
2022 that’s a wrap
« on: June 05, 2022, 11:12:43 PM »
2022 turkey season has come and gone in a flash. In some ways I’m glad it’s over and in some ways I’m sad to see it go and I’m entering that off season depression that sets in every June.

This year was probably the toughest year I’ve had in a long long time. Although I did kill my two biggest birds, I can’t complain to much. I learned a lot from chasing these amazing birds this year. I got to check off a few more states with great friends and made some new friends along the way.

Enjoyed the competition again this year and a huge thank you goes out to Norman for being team captain and all the work he puts into this team competition! 

Congratulations to everyone that had a successful  season.
Looking forward to next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline zelmo1

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • Take a Newbie Hunting
Re: 2022 that’s a wrap
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2022, 06:49:44 AM »
I hear ya bro. Making some new pots, doing R&D on a new box call, so I am going to be busy. Still, I love that first gobble in the dark when i am almost dozing off in the cool spring mornings.  :OGturkeyhead:

Offline 3seasons

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 07:22:00 AM »
Oh yeah I’ll be busy in my shop too.  Got to get a head on turkey shells for next year so I’m not as swamped right at season. 
Plus all the turkey guns I’m building for folks.

Offline Kygobblergetter

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2022, 11:26:47 PM »
Post season depression is really kicking in for me. Guess I’ll have to build another turkey gun…