turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Closed

Started by captpete, May 31, 2022, 04:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captpete

Just selling some calls I don't use and that should be hunted. Most of these calls were bought used here on Old Gobbler. Prefer to sell, but will consider trades. The only trades I'm really interested in is turkey ammo....3" Longbeard 5's or 6' in 12ga, 3" Longbeard 6's in 20ga or Federal Heavyweight 3" 1 1/2oz 7's(15g/cc). You can always make other trade offers, the worst that can happen is I will decline. I take Paypal or USPS money order.

Here is what I have Left to Right, top to bottom:

Stumpy-Chad Hutcheson- Sycamore/ceramic - 2 strikers...SOLD
Oak Ridge Custom Calls-Jimmy Schaffer- Canarywood/Redheart/Walnut-crystal /slate- one striker(this call was a prototype when I bought it)...SOLD
Lonnie Sneed Hot Hen slate- one striker...SOLD
Lights Out Custom Calls-Wendal Rye- Laminate slate/glass- one striker...$50tyd

Resized_20220531_134421 by K Pete, on Flickr
Resized_20220531_134356 by K Pete, on Flickr

Gooserbat Game Calls "Ol Hickory" Hickory green Aluminum over glass-laminate striker. New...has never been out of the house...$55tyd
David Halloran Wenge/Walnut slate /glass-no striker...SOLD
Weather Branch Ambrosia Maple slate-no striker. New...never been out of the house....SOLD

Resized_20220531_134700 by K Pete, on Flickr
Resized_20220531_134630 by K Pete, on Flickr

The mark on the surface of the Hot Hen is a thumbprint. Here is another pic after I conditioned the call.
Resized_20220414_160927 by K Pete, on Flickr

Bk2outdoors

captpete

OK,
Just so everybody knows I'm going by the time stamp on the message/ thread post.

spurs2bgobblin

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

captpete

All PM's returned.

Halloran Wenge, Sneed Hot Hen, Stumpy, Oak Ridge Custom Calls and Weathered Branch all sold.

captpete

Gooserbat & Lights Out calls are still available. Headed to the post office today...let's get these sold so I only have to make one trip.  ;D

captpete

Gooserbat & Lights Out call still available. Make an offer, the worse that can happen is I say no. ;)

captpete

Quote from: captpete on June 03, 2022, 01:31:12 PM
Gooserbat & Lights Out call still available. Make an offer, the worse that can happen is I say no. ;)

Offers??

captpete

Closed. May repost later.