Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

So I'm guessing that we're done?

Started by RutnNStrutn, May 31, 2022, 02:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Anybody still hunting, or are we done for the season?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

TrackeySauresRex

Just got in, I had a great couple of days in Pa. No turkeys were killed, but great action. My season is officially over and it went way to fast. I've spent some time in the woods this season, definitely a great one.
:turkey:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

RutnNStrutn

Glad you had a good season Johnny!! Thanks for the reply and posting throughout the season.

Dr Juice

RutnNStrutn

10-4

Twowithone

Sorry gang just got back from Potter couldnt connect with the Gobblers it was a game of cat and mouse up there. See you guys next yr. have a safe summer be safe. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

Be safe brother!!

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on May 31, 2022, 09:48:47 PM
Glad you had a good season Johnny!! Thanks for the reply and posting throughout the season.

I look forward to this every year JimBo! Thank you for keeping this together. I enjoy the team and look forward to what we do throughout the season. Congrats to you and an epic season. You've been snake bit with some bad ones. Awesome you kicked Azzzz this year!  :you_rock:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on June 03, 2022, 10:25:52 PM
Quote from: RutnNStrutn on May 31, 2022, 09:48:47 PM

I look forward to this every year JimBo! Thank you for keeping this together. I enjoy the team and look forward to what we do throughout the season. Congrats to you and an epic season. You've been snake bit with some bad ones. Awesome you kicked Azzzz this year!  :you_rock:

RutnNStrutn

Yep. We're done. Our team has bailed off of the forum until next spring.