turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

These are pure death ....olive hue Macassar

Started by Old Gobbler, May 30, 2022, 05:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Okay guys ...making a post to re-clarify , and to answer a inbox fulI of inquiries...etc...

I no longer accept names to any list , in any form or manner ..the reason is if I start accepting names to a list all the call resellers , traders and collectors will jump right in and take over

I had a situation where the list got to 7 years wait..I double timed it got caught up, it wasn't easy  ,opened the books up .. and in less than a weeks time collectors and resellers knocked it right back to 7 years ..I then cut off the acceptance of names a few years ago , and I'm not going to continue the back and forth of collectors obstructing the list , keeping real turkey hunters from getting a good call. My clientele is TURKEY HUNTERS the guys like you and me who want to HUNT the calls ...

Here is the big heads up ... usually on the weekends I'm completing calls , I list them up when the weekend is over ..keep a eye out for them ..
I'm prioritizing Old Gobbler forum for selling them , in this area particularly ..keep alert because this way is way better than being stuck on a list years and years long ..it's a hassle , but it benefits YOU , I want you to get a call

Thanks Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Kygobblergetter

I keep missing out but just wanted to say thanks for what you are doing Shannon. It shows your character and how you care for the members here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobbler428

Thanks for doing this Shannon, I appreciate the opportunity to get one of your calls without a seven year wait and cannot wait to hunt it. This process really does show just how much you appreciate the members here and please know that we appreciate you and all that you do as well.

Zobo

Quote from: Old Gobbler on May 31, 2022, 01:58:57 PM
My clientele is TURKEY HUNTERS the guys like you and me who want to HUNT the calls ..

This is awesome. Another reason to admire this guy
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Old Gobbler

No luck this weekend with me being able to make push pins guys ... I was out of town in Orlando at my wifes trade show, and just got back

I will be making more calls time permitting.. Macassar, Gabon , blackwood and I have been making lately some blackwood/snake  wood that sound insanely good
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

3bailey3

Man that snake/black woods sound like a awesome combo.

Tom007

Quote from: 3bailey3 on June 05, 2022, 03:54:07 PM
Man that snake/black woods sound like a awesome combo.

The Black Body Snakewood cover will be unmatched beauty for sure....
"Solo hunter"

spurs2bgobblin

Man I hope to snag one of these killers. Have always thought it would be something I'd just have to get lucky on. Glad your making them again and thanks for what you do!

"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

Chuck1443

I'll be watching too