OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Few "Money Boxes"

Started by SS Calls, May 26, 2022, 12:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SS Calls

Some Money Boxes we recently finished up. Thanks for the look!  :icon_thumright:

Bloodwood over Mineral Poplar

Macacauba over Cedar

Bloodwood over Mineral Poplar

Bloodwood over Limba

Bloodwood over Cherry

Macacauba over Poplar

turkey stew

Sharp looking box callers Al and Josh!

ferocious calls

Ol Yelper

Hi Al, just got the Bloodwood/Mineral Poplar "money box" that you sent out to me (Ken in NY). Great call, looks really nice and it has the qualities I always look for, calls nice and soft and will crank it up with super yelps and cutts. Right now I believe you're building the best box call out there. And the price is pretty darn good to. Thanks!!

SS Calls

Quote from: Ol Yelper on June 03, 2022, 07:44:13 PM
Hi Al, just got the Bloodwood/Mineral Poplar "money box" that you sent out to me (Ken in NY). Great call, looks really nice and it has the qualities I always look for, calls nice and soft and will crank it up with super yelps and cutts. Right now I believe you're building the best box call out there. And the price is pretty darn good to. Thanks!!
Hi Ken, Glad you like the call. I sure appreciate the nice words! Hope it serves you well.  :icon_thumright:

Quote from: ferocious calls on May 27, 2022, 08:56:22 AM
Very nice boxes.
Thanks Kip!

Quote from: turkey stew on May 26, 2022, 04:35:20 PM
Sharp looking box callers Al and Josh!
Thanks Phil!

Sim1982

Absolute killer boxes I know the few I have are pure turkey

SS Calls

Quote from: Sim1982 on July 04, 2022, 01:02:37 PM
Absolute killer boxes I know the few I have are pure turkey

Thank you!

mountainhunter1

Would love to hear the bloodwood over limba and the bloodwood over mineral popular.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

SS Calls

Quote from: mountainhunter1 on July 06, 2022, 12:15:39 PM
Would love to hear the bloodwood over limba and the bloodwood over mineral popular.

Those have sold, and I didn't get any sound files of them. Anytime I have others listed you want a file of, just let me know. Be glad to do it for you.

Wvgobbler

Quote from: Ol Yelper on June 03, 2022, 07:44:13 PM
Spot on Ol Yelper!!