turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mad Spit-N-Drum

Started by Sir-diealot, May 23, 2022, 06:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Going though some stuff I came upon a old Mad Spit-N-Drum call. Just wondering if anyone every had any luck with the call? 
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

3bailey3

Nice old caller Stevev!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: 3bailey3 on May 26, 2022, 11:56:14 AM
Nice old caller Stevev!
Thanks, ever see one actually work? Has been in the house since the mid 90's I guess.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

3bailey3

seems like I remember them using in a video but that was back in the early 90's

mikejd

I have an old HS strut version and other then a great laugh every year I never really understood it.
Mine looks like a mouse squeak call. I pull it out at camp every few years and we all have a laugh at the crap I have bought through the years. Do you guys remember the lohman pump yelper. That one also gets a good laugh. Sounds like a goose.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: mikejd on May 26, 2022, 08:19:24 PM
I have an old HS strut version and other then a great laugh every year I never really understood it.
Mine looks like a mouse squeak call. I pull it out at camp every few years and we all have a laugh at the crap I have bought through the years. Do you guys remember the lohman pump yelper. That one also gets a good laugh. Sounds like a goose.
I never had it but I do remember the pump yelper. We buy some interesting things.

John Koenig:

PALongspur

Those Pump Yelpers were strange but man did they sound good! They also made a Mouth Yelper that used the same reed system, it also sounded awesome!