turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Some more ...

Started by Old Gobbler, May 22, 2022, 08:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

3 of these are spoken for  ...so only  4 available they are $245 each plus shipping -- PayPal only, and are real killers , I worked all week long on these , I might get some more made next week possibly , and that will be all for the year !

They are all Macassar ebony ...3 calls are a special green/grey hue ...very cool looking and sound insane like normal , almost looks like mun ebony but it's Macassar for sure the block it came from was solid black ..in time the calls will probably get darker and darker .. looks kinda like Spanish moss...or a gobblers beard with grey/green in it

Thanks for looking Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

bradgrant

Big Jeremy

I'll take one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rtrevith

bulian82

Great looking push pins Shannon. Im sure they are killers as always!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bradgrant

A green one would be fantastic, let me know how to paypal you sir

Tarheel

bwhana

I'll take one if still available.

Bedge7767

Jim

MossyOak92

Good looking calls

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

Mathews.1

capecodmike

If there's one left I would like one

Old Gobbler

Okay guys , sorry about he smash and grab system ...but it beats the crazy long waiting list thing that EVERYONE HATES especially ME , I'm hoping that this way helps those who want to HUNT the calls ..and I've seen alot of dead gobblers with the calls I've been selling like this ..this year , so it's working out

First 4 of you guys that responded, personal message me your cell# , I'll be calling you up to run the calls during the week after I get home from work

I'll try and make more calls as time permits, I have ...a little bit of Macassar , Blackwood, and I have some cool looking Gabon Ebony with blond streaks in it ..

Thanks for putting up with me --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

DFelico

Think I'm late but I'll take one if available or if someone falls through.

3bailey3

I knew there would be some up today, been looking all day, had to do some grilling and missed again!