turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Kinda Quiet Over Here

Started by DocHolliday, May 22, 2022, 07:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocHolliday

Dang, did NO one kill a muzzleloader bird this year????
I didn't do my part for certain. Didn't even get to carry Ol' Bess this year.
Well...always next year (I hope)
God Bless! And if you did kill a BP bird, please make me jealous and post a pic!

crow

Birds are too contrary this year. Barely getting it done with plan A, let alone plan B and c

DocHolliday

Yeah Ken, I was happy plan A worked out a couple times. This year plan B was the 90 yo 16 ga AH Fox so the front stuffers sat in the corner neglected .

Hope you had a great season!
All my best to y'all.

joey46

Almost forgot this section existed.  I finally made a western trip but flew so the Knight TK was not an option.  Never figured how Jim Shockey (tv guy) took his muzzleloader all over the world with the restrictions on flying with loose powder, primers etc.  Had to have done lots of advance planning and having sponsors probably didn't hurt.

DocHolliday

Yeah, I imagine those sponsors had everything waiting on him when he got there. I'm driving halfway across country this year just so I can take a smokepole.

joey46

Considering a driving trip next season back out west.  My wife DOES NOT fly under any circumstances so if she wants to go we'll be driving.  The TK can then join us.  We'll see.  Seems like a long time until next spring but time flies.