turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Hunter magazine

Started by turkeyhuntermag, May 20, 2022, 04:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeyhuntermag

I want to thank the gentlemen who have purchased magazines from me! I appreciate your support!

Stumpy13

I just received the first issue of magazine today. Quality of magazine is outstanding. Only got to read a couple of articles so far. Highly recommend it. I think it is great to have another source of information for the turkey hunting community.

PALongspur

Any chance you have a list of regular contributing authors?

PaLmbHngr

runngun

Yes indeed!!! Me too!!! After I finally got the PayPal right!

Have a good one
Bo

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

wchadw

If your on the fence on whether or not to get it, I recommend. Got mine the other day. Good articles on subjects I was interested in. Good hunting stories and pics. Few if any adds. Great pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the Ward

Good deal, i love quality magazines, i will surely be checking this one out, and wish you much success!

BD

3bailey3

I got mine first one in this week, Very good magazine!

ElkTurkMan

Received my copy today. Good stuff, I can't say enough about it.

BDeal

310 gauge

Ordered my subscription for a year today!

strutnva

Ordered my year too, can't wait for the first to arrive. :turkey2:

JeffC

Received 1st issue 2 weeks ago, just finished reading all the articles, very well put together, good stories and interviews, look forward to more. I really hope Gary can keep this going, I will become a yearly subscriber. 
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Yoder409

OK, folks..................

If you're STILL on the fence about getting your copy/subscription............   

I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Stover, yesterday in a VERY odd set of circumstances (to say the VERY LEAST).  He graciously handed me a copy of Turkey Hunter, which I got to look through just a bit ago.  TOTALLY IMPRESSIVE publication !!!!!!!!!

You will NOT be disappointed when it arrives in your mailbox.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.