only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Desert Ironwood pusher , posting this earlier than normal

Started by Old Gobbler, April 14, 2024, 05:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Civil Engineer

turkey stew

Greg Massey

Congrats on winning one of the best push pins made...

Spurtaker

Kept wondering why I hadn't seen it around the usual time. Oh well. Congratulations to another winner. Maybe one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just wait. He's coming!

Old Gobbler

Guys sorry , thats all I had time to finish up this weekend...I had to travel for my wife's trade Show etc...when I posted this call I was in Orlando wrapping it up ..then loaded up the trailer and headed back home

Here is the plan , the next 3 weekends I'm going "all out"cause this might be the last ones for the season depending....next month I have to travel to Michigan for a week and by the time I get back to making turkey calls it will be middle late may..and let me tell you it gets unbelievably hot down here in Florida and making calls in 90 degree heat is difficult...so we will see how the may weather plays out

Now ...I'm asking ...for those that have real bad dial up coverage,  and are slow on the draw ... post below this so I have a idea what the situation is these days as I am trying to evaluate things these days ...no promises
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Spurtaker

Well I'm always a little late and would love to get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just wait. He's coming!

Gobbler428

I'm slow and so is my internet, not a good combination when it comes to getting one of your pushers.

Bringintheh2o

I definitely live in an area with the slow speed internet.

Civil Engineer

Definitely slow internet, I was watching like a hawk on April 7 for a chance at the push-pins, and I was still 3 minutes out from receiving the message, I'll keep-a trying.

Lcmacd 58

I just use my phone and do the best I can do .... I'll always try but these kids are quik on the draw

caneman

Hawkspur

Quote from: Old Gobbler on April 14, 2024, 11:09:28 PMGuys sorry , thats all I had time to finish up this weekend...I had to travel for my wife's trade Show etc...when I posted this call I was in Orlando wrapping it up ..then loaded up the trailer and headed back home

Here is the plan , the next 3 weekends I'm going "all out"cause this might be the last ones for the season depending....next month I have to travel to Michigan for a week and by the time I get back to making turkey calls it will be middle late may..and let me tell you it gets unbelievably hot down here in Florida and making calls in 90 degree heat is difficult...so we will see how the may weather plays out

Now ...I'm asking ...for those that have real bad dial up coverage,  and are slow on the draw ... post below this so I have a idea what the situation is these days as I am trying to evaluate things these days ...no promises

My internet may not be fast enough and I am probably not fast enough as well. I just keep trying, but sometimes I know I am late. I was quick to the draw one time and then realized I was the third post. Third place is the first loser :laugh:. I have been very committed to getting one this year and I hope the stars align. Unfortunately, with the high demand I do not have a better solution.