turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

20 Guage retay gordion

Started by Lcmacd 58, August 17, 2023, 10:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lcmacd 58

I just bought a retay Gordon with a pistol grip. I'm looking into a Vortex Venom red dot .... does anyone have any experience with this sight ?
I know this prolly belongs in the optics part but I'm looking for any comments on gun ..... optics ..... after market turkey chokes .....etc.

Thnx

LeRoy

Ridge Rooster

Look at the FF3 and Holosun 407. I had a Vortex and it was a fine optic but deals can be had on the FF3 and Holosun. PSA has Holosun 407's on sale, at least they did yesterday for 179.00 and I really like the features, especially the "Shake Awake" feature that they have.

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

SumToy

Vortex or Burris will work fine. (Same mount)    Holosun will give you green if you need it.   Holosun 407C, 507C, RmR and Swampfox will be same mount. 
407K and 507K will be different mount. 

We have the mount for all of them to fit factory holes.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Gobbler428

I've got two Vortex Venoms which I've used several years without any issues. They have a lifetime warranty and you don't have to remove them in order to change the battery. If you shop around you can find them on sale from time to time. I haven't used them but understand that Burris and Holoson are good red dots as well, don't think you'll go wrong with any of them.

Lcmacd 58

Thats good info .   The shop where I bought the gun will sell the venom at cost. I have never used 1 so wanted some other opinions. At 65 my eyes aren't what they used to be.

Thnx

LeRoy

Neill_Prater

Many who try a green reticle prefer it, myself included. Check both out before buying. Why Vortex doesn't offer the green option, I don't know.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk