News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Question About Enticer Turkey Pot Calls

Started by mountainhunter1, May 14, 2022, 10:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shatcher

mountainhunter1

"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

spurs2bgobblin

Only have a few but the silver thunder is an awesome pot! The wet one slate is a reliable one. PA thunder in a oak pot has a unique sound. Still going to pick up that triple sidekick cause I'm going lighter now a days. Got a lot of pots and I like that old boy's style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

ScottTaulbee

I have the wet one classic, the next generation, and his wet one slate. All waterproof in corian pots. I've killed turkeys with all 3 and they all sound great. As far as his wet one classic and the next generation you can condition it with a stone he provides, and a scratch pad he provides and get two completely different hens, and you can flip them over and scuff the corian pot and do all the soft stuff you want. Fantastic calls, all 3. I won't go in the woods without one of them in my vest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk